Since 2010, has delivered a growing number of projects to include feasibility studies, project management and project development for clients.
Precision and action are core elements which Ynni Glan brings to its projects.
An illustrative slide-show is shown on the Projects page and full details of services on the Services page.
Project highlights, divided into general Renewable Energy and specific Fuel Cell sections are shown below:
- 2 DECC-funded LEAF projects to include feasibility studies, capacity building and community development on renewable energy (wind, hydro, solar PV and biomass district heating) in Carmarthenshire and Torfaen, Wales.
- Advice on organisational structure, business planning and renewable energy feasibility studies for a group of Carmarthenshire farmers in setting-up a co-operative company limited by guarantee to develop renewable energy projects including 500kW anaerobic digestion, wind and solar PV.
- Feasibility study for a small-scale anaerobic digester at a local authority community farm.
- Feasibility study for a 500kW wind energy project for landowners and the community in Gwynedd.
- Site identification and project management for wind energy projects on farmland from the microgeneration scale to multi-MW scale.
- Feasibility studies and project management for installing solar PV on farm buildings.
- Renewable energy and energy efficiency feasibility studies for: Ceredigion Association of Voluntary Association’s office in Lampeter; Llangynidr Village Hall in the Brecon Beacons National Park; St Woolos Cathedral, Newport; Bute Park Education Building, Cardiff County Council.
- Renewable energy feasibility studies and ensuing project management to install clean energy technologies for several private client restoration/refurbishment projects involving large, Grade-listed historic buildings with surrounding land.
- Training, study and advice on renewable energy options and organisational structure for rural communities to develop projects in Torfaen County Borough Council.
- Assessment of community benefits from wind power across Wales with Arad Consulting.
- UK Fuel Cell Drive - Ynni Glan is organising the UK-leg of the 2012 Euro Road Tour of fuel cell vehicles.
- Scoping study for the use of fuel cells to power a large data centre (up to 30MW) in south Wales with international suppliers.
- Report on the trades and skills which can support the development of the fuel cell industry in the UK for Summit Skills.